Tuition and Policies
Pay Your Tuition Online
Log in through Parent Portal to make a payment.
Registration Fees are due annually. $25/dancer or $50/family.
(Discounted to $20 for online registration between August 12-19.)
Sibling Discount: First child pays full price. Additional children receive $5 off monthly tuition.
Boy’s Dance Discount: 25% off one dance class, or 50% off two or more dance classes. TUMBLING IS NOT DISCOUNTED.
Family Maximum Tuition: $250/month for 3 children, $300/month for 4 children, $350/up to 6 children.
Competition Teams Ballet Discount: All company members enrolled in ballet receive their team rehearsal class at a discounted rate of $15/month.
High School and Adults: $20 rate x hours per week. Example 3 hours per week = $60/month.
Hours Monthly Tuition
30 min $25/month
45 min $35/month
1 hr $40/month
1 hr 15 min $48/month
1 hr 30 min $55/month
1 hr 45 min $65/month
2 hrs $70/month
2 hrs 15 min $75/month
2 hrs 30 min $80/month
2 hrs 45 min $85/month
3 hrs $90/month
3 hrs 15 min $93/month
3 hrs 30 min $96/month
3 hrs 45 min $98/month
4 hrs $100/month
4 hr 15 min $103/month
4 hrs 30 min $106/month
4 hr 45 min $108/month
5 hrs $110/month
5 hrs 15 min $113/month
5 hrs 30 min $115/month
5 hrs 45 min $118/month
6 hrs $120/month
Any dancer enrolled in 6 hours or more of classes will be charged at a rate of $20. 6 hours of classes would be $120/month. 7.5 hours would be $150. There is no unlimited option for tuition, except for the family discount. This system ensures every class brings in the needed monies to pay the faculty for that class AND contribute to total studio overhead.
- All students at BMDC are required to enroll in Auto-Pay. This card on file is non-negotiable for enrollment. Continue reading for how to bypass auto-pay.
- Charges will be loaded by the 25th of the month for the upcoming month (except September – which will be loaded by September 1st). This includes upcoming tuition, and any applicable costume or class fees. A statement will be sent when these charges are loaded. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns with your statement.
- Parents may pay with cash, check, or a card of their choice anytime prior to the 10th of the month if they do not wish their Auto-Pay card to be charged.
- Auto-Pay will run on the 10th of the month for the full balance on account.
- Declined cards (expired or otherwise) must be updated and full balance paid by the 20th of the month, or a $20 late fee will be added to the account.
- Accounts not paid by the end of the month will result in the student no longer eligible for classes until balance is paid in full.
- Accounts over 60 days delinquent will be sent to collections. Any fees for this process will be added to the balance due.
Enrollment Agreement/Drop Policy:
- Tuition is the same price monthly whether there are 3, 4, or 5 classes held. In December and May, a dress rehearsal may be held in place of one class.
- Student enrollment is assumed through the end of May unless the class is dropped officially.
- Classes may be dropped by visiting the front desk and filling out the drop form, or by submitting written notice via email to email@example.com of enrollment change.
Tuition will be charged for 2 weeks after the drop form/written notice is given to allow time to enroll another student from the waitlist, or drop the class or change faculty numbers if necessary. If no notice is given, the student will be charged for one full month’s tuition from last date of attendance.